In today’s global marketplace, the opportunities to grow your business internationally have never been greater and have proven to be successful for many businesses. At UHY Hacker Young Manchester, we are part of the global UHY Network which is ideally placed to help you assess and maximise these opportunities, and transfer your expertise overseas.
If you are looking to establish a joint venture or set up a physical base in an overseas location, practical advice is available in over 90 countries to address operational and trading issues across all areas.
Helping you with all aspects of internationalisation
- Strategic Planning
- Market research and assessment
- Identification of competitors and targets
- Risk & opportunities analysis
- Economic & legal environment advice
- Financial study
- Coordination with government bodies
- Negotiation process
- Employment requirements
- International tax considerations
- Accounting and auditing requirements
For further information on internationalisation services, click here. Alternatively please get in touch on 0161 236 936 to find out more.