Dave McIver qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2010 and joined UHY Hacker Young in 2020 after gaining 15 years’ experience with other firms around the North West. Dave has a broad range of experience across all sectors and also spent four years exclusively in the Healthcare sector. He undertakes work in the following areas:
- General Audit & Accounts, Corporate and Personal Taxation
- Dental and other Healthcare Accounts & Tax planning
- Retail pharmacies
- Healthcare acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate Finance
- Owner managed businesses
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Annual Pension Savings Tax Charges
- Cloud Accounting
Dave is passionate about establishing a good working relationship with clients and providing a high-quality service for the long term.
Outside of work Dave likes to play golf and is a supporter of Liverpool FC.