With intensifying competition, changing legislation and best practice, an increasing number of mergers and a focus on limiting your liability, the world of professional practice accounting has changed rapidly in recent years.
We understand the challenges you can face. With decades of experience, our team members have developed strong relationships with a broad range of professional firms. Our varied portfolio of professional practice clients include:
- Structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Estate agents
Our long-standing multidisciplinary team comprises experts from around the country who meet regularly to exchange ideas and share best practice and solutions. Our knowledge enables us to offer solutions tailored to the special circumstances of professional practices and to meet your specific business needs.
Professional practice accounting services
In addition to the general accountancy and tax services we provide, we have developed accounting and support services specifically tailored for professional practice clients. These services include:
- guidance on the structuring of partnerships and Partnership Agreements
- the implications of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- the implication of incorporations v unincorporations
- managing mergers, acquisitions and de-mergers
- compliance with professional regulatory requirements, such as the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- partnership tax returns
- valuations of WIP
- wealth management
- partner and employee remuneration planning
- succession planning.