Our company secretarial services team is well accustomed to working alongside other professionals in order to give you the best advice, such as our in-house tax advisers, corporate financiers and our close network of solicitors.
And, importantly, we understand the need to be flexible in the way we operate in order to meet your specific requirements. We prepare all minutes, notices, resolutions, forms and share certificates as appropriate and file documents with Companies House where necessary.
If you’re looking for additional, specialist support we can advise and help you implement all types of corporate transactions, including:
- allotment, transfer and transmission of shares
- increasing authorised share capital, creation of new share classes
- subdivision, consolidation or re-designation of share capital
- bonus or capitalisation issues
- drafting and re-drafting Articles of Association
- company purchase of own shares, redemption of shares
- share for share exchange documentation
- intra group share transfers and applications for stamp duty relief
- dividend vouchers and minutes
- preparation of dormant accounts
- change of company name
- re-registration of private companies as public companies
- re-registration of public companies as private companies
- re-registration of private companies as unlimited companies
- re-registration of unlimited companies as private companies
- company searches in the UK and most jurisdictions of the world
The next step
To find out more about the company secretarial special projects we can implement for your business please contact one of our company secretarial specialists at your nearest location, or if you prefer, complete our contact form.