Our Financial Reporting team has significant experience advising and assisting fully listed, AIM and ISDX quoted companies with a full range of financial reporting services.
Following the tightening up of ethical standards in the UK, auditors of listed companies and groups can no longer offer financial reporting services to their audit clients.
As auditors of a significant number of listed companies, we have specialists with the necessary skills and understanding to carry out financial reporting services to our non-audit clients. We also understand what your auditors require and how to interact with them and your finance team. Our financial reporting services will be partner-led and we will provide you with sound commercial advice and solutions.
How we can help you
We are able to assist you with a full range of financial reporting services, including:
- IFRS consolidated annual statutory accounts and half-yearly accounts
- UK GAAP and IFRS statutory accounts for subsidiaries
- group consolidation schedules and reporting packs
- co-ordinating reporting from local subsidiaries and auditors of multi-national groups
- tax estimates and tax disclosures
- various IFRS calculations, such as share-based payments valuations, business combinations, reverse take-overs, impairment reviews, pension accounting
- detailed IFRS disclosure schedules and notes for your accounts
- technical advice on new and emerging IFRS accounting treatments
- IFRS conversions and first-time adoption projects
- advice on disclosures and information that shareholders and potential investors expect to find in your annual report and accounts
Our approach to financial reporting
Our financial reporting team will aim to avoid surprises by anticipating problems that may present difficulties and will provide practical, efficient and timely solutions.
Our service philosophy is underpinned by proactive communication. We also ensure full project management in order to fully engage all parties involved in projects undertaken, such as directors, management, head office and subsidiaries’ finance teams and auditors, and to ensure timescales are set and adhered to.
The next step
If you would like to discuss the financial reporting services we can provide for your business in more detail, please contact one of our financial reporting specialists at your nearest location, or complete our contact form.