Our team of AIM accountants will spend the time getting to know your company and working with you to achieve your goals. This could involve looking to raise funds ahead of an IPO, requires assistance selecting a NOMAD or broker, is seeking reporting accountants to conduct the due diligence necessary to meet the admission requirements for an AIM admission or seeking advice on tax related matters.
See our complete services for listed businesses in our brochure below.
Download our outlook focusing on AIM. Amongst other articles, we speak to a panel of experts who work closely with AIM and its listed companies about what makes AIM such an attractive option for businesses and their predictions for the next year. We also assess the impact of AIM Rule 26 on corporate governance issues, and investigate how this change could have positive impact.
Our AIM admission and support services cover the whole AIM admission process from Pre-IPO fundraising to tax planning.
For companies requiring equity finance within 12-18 months of anticipated IPO, the benefits of which include:
- allowing pre-IPO deadlines to be met and deliverables to be achieved;
- added credibility for the company;
- financial assistance with the flotation process;
- pre-IPO investors able to provide continued support if stock market conditions result in postponement of the IPO
Your admission to AIM
Our specialists can advise you at every stage of the AIM listing process, including:
- review of appropriateness of flotation and choice of stock market
- time-schedule, planning and budgeting of the transaction
- preparation and review of business plan and financial model
- business valuation
- introduction and approaching pre-IPO investors
- introduction to nominated advisers (NOMADs) and stock brokers
- liaising with the stock market authorities
- assisting with Prospectus preparation
- additional services such as tax advisory, contact to brokers and law firms
Due diligence services
As reporting accountants, we offer a range of due diligence services, including:
- true and fair opinion on the financial information in the admission document
- long form (due diligence) report on the issuer or the acquisition target as appropriate
- report and opinion on adequacy of working capital
- report and opinion on adequacy of financial reporting procedures
- tax structuring and clearances
Tax assistance and planning
We can provide:
- advice on overseas based businesses
- pre and post float planning
- help with tax structuring and clearances