If you are looking at setting up business in the UK our experts can advise you on:
- the local business environment
- finance, grants and incentives available to you
- the location of your business
- the labour market
- taxation and business structures
- accounting and auditing requirements
- political and social customs
- and put you in touch with relevant third parties.
The next step
Our ‘Doing business in the UK‘ publication is a key tool for international business owners looking to set-up or expand into the UK. This useful resource provides a wide range of information on all aspects of the set-up including a summary of the local business environment, employment and taxation issues, accounting and reporting requirements and details of our locations in the UK.