Karl began his career in 1996 as a trainee accounting technician at a reputable North Manchester practice.
Following qualification he moved on to a number of small and medium-sized practices, increasing his involvement in many aspects of general practice including the audits of SMEs, business services (including SAGE installation and training), payroll bureau, VAT, and subcontract taxation.
Karl joined our Manchester office in 2004 having qualified as a Certified Chartered Accountant the prior year and was promoted to Manager in 2008. Karl’s portfolio of clients is diverse and includes international corporate groups, owner-managed SMEs, Academy schools and Limited Liability Partnerships.
In his own time Karl enjoys socialising with family and friends, devotes time to renovating his farmhouse, and is a lifelong Manchester City supporter.
- SME external audit and financial reporting
- International Financial Reporting
- Academy School internal audit
- Financial Due Diligence
- Professional qualifications include
- Fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians