At UHY Hacker Young, we provide comprehensive financial planning advice in Manchester to help you achieve your future financial objectives, whether for yourself, your family or your business.
We believe that investment success comes from the use of a well-researched and robust process, and our team of professionally qualified financial advisers will work with you to:
- Assess your short and long term financial objectives;
- Assess your attitude to risk;
- Analyse your current investments and income/spending patterns; and
- Create a financial strategy geared to achieving your objectives.
- Our in-house financial planning specialists work closely with our partners and managers to ensure that you receive the best solution to meet your needs, however complex.
Financial planning services
Advisers at our Manchester office can assist you with some or all of the following:
- Investment strategies and portfolio management
- Tax, trust and estate planning
- Pensions and retirement planning (private and corporate)
- Protection – Life assurance / critical illness / private health insurances
- Corporate employee benefit planning
- Long term care
- Education funding
- Business assurance
The expertise we offer dovetails well with the tax planning advice which has always been a core part of our work. Please note, the Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of tax advice or trusts.
All of our financial planning advisers have undertaken professional examinations to ensure that the advice you receive is delivered by specialists who adhere to the highest standards of professional integrity and client service.
Our advisers have access to specialist technical support and research, ensuring that they are aware of the full range of products and services within the marketplace, and of the latest taxation and legislative changes which may affect your circumstances.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate that it will be £399. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The next step
If you would like to discuss the financial planning advice we can provide in more detail, please contact one of our financial planning specialists.
UHY Manchester Financial Planning is a trading name of Pareto Financial Planning Ltd. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.