Brexit: what we now know, 6 weeks later - 25 February 2021
In our webinar on UHY Hacker Young Manchester and NatWest discussed how businesses and their supply chains have been affected during the first couple of weeks of trading post leaving the EU and looked at some case studies with possible solutions.
Brexit webinar: VAT & Customs reporting implications for trading with the EU - 27 January 2021
Our webinar on VAT & Customs reporting on 27 January 2021 discussed the main themes including:
- Exporting goods to the EU
- Importing goods into the UK
- Supplies of services
- A number of supply chain solutions
A short Brexit impact survey
We have put together a short Brexit survey to find out more about the immediate impact that the post-Brexit situation is having on businesses. This is a totally anonymous survey, and is being used to get a broader perspective on the current outcomes, which will allow us to understand more about the current level of support that is needed. The survey will only take around 3 minutes of your time, and we thank you in advance for taking part. Please complete the survey here.
Brexit: what we now know webinar - 7 January 2021
Our webinar on Brexit reporting on 7 January 2021 discussed the initial implications of the new UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement and what this means for your business:
- Do you know how to ensure that goods arrive in the UK and clear customs procedures efficiently?
- Have you considered the impact that the changes will have on your the business?
- Have you reviewed the implications that Brexit will have on your supply chains?
- If you are moving goods out of the UK, do your customers understand their responsibilities?