Malcolm Winston trained with a top 5 accountancy firm and qualified as an ACCA accountant before specialising in providing general audit, computer audit and consultancy services to the gas, electricity, bank and building society industries.
Since establishing the practice in Birmingham in 1989 with Ann Harrison, Malcolm specialises in providing;
- commercial audit and accounting services;
- audit and business service to the education sector;
- healthcare project support and business advice;
- taxation advice to owner managed companies and business start ups.
- interim management services, and is on the Boards of several public and private sector organisations;
- business case preparation and advice for raising finance though the government supported private finance initiative; and
- solutions for raising finance for governments and private sector organisations.
His particular focus is the education sector, where he is active in developing local, regional and national relationships with academies.
Malcolm is a keen sportsman and when not in the office, and can usually be found on the golf course, tennis court or at the bar!