We have updated our “Multi-academy trusts explained” publication. The document is an insightful view into the benefits of multi-academy trusts and why they can bring economies of scale.
The document also looks at:
- typical multi-academy trust structures and sizes
- the practicalities of forming a multi-academy trust
- accounting issues that arise in a multi-academy trust
- considerations if your school is thinking about joining a multi-academy trust
- becoming a sponsor
- VAT and tax issues that can arise, including trading subsidiaries
The next steps
For more information, please contact Allan Hickie or your usual UHY adviser.