- Do you know how to ensure that goods arrive in the UK and clear customs procedures efficiently?
- Have you considered the impact that the changes will have on your the business?
- Have you reviewed the implications that Brexit will have on your supply chains?
- If you are moving goods out of the UK, do your customers understand their responsibilities?
As the UK leaves the single market and customs union, we will discuss how UK businesses have been affected by the changes, focussing on VAT and customs duties whilst also touching on direct taxes such as UK corporation tax.
We will cover the movement of goods, explaining the VAT and duty implications, the supply of services, as well as other VAT developments, including a Brexit readiness list. To finish we will be available for any questions that you may have.
- Helen Cowley- Tax Partner at UHY Hacker Young
- Michelle Dale - Senior VAT Manager at UHY Hacker Young
- Andy Poett - Vice President, FX at NatWest
- Simon Watson - Trade Director at NatWest
To register for this free webinar please click here or contact Hannah Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0161 236 6936.