As corporate tax accountants in Westminster, we have a wealth of experience to draw upon to provide sound advice on all of your tax issues.
It is with regular, sound advice on tax planning from specialist corporate tax accountants that you can grow your company, be able to secure it against any eventuality and take advantage of every opportunity available to you.
Expert tax planning advice
Smart advice on corporate tax planning can help you achieve very substantial benefits, such as keeping your tax payments on large single transactions to a minimum.
Our tax accountants can provide you with both compliance services and advice on corporate tax planning. We advise a range of clients from quoted PLCs or members of international groups to local one person companies in Belfast.
Our corporate tax accountants can help with:
- Preparation and submission of self-assessment returns
- Advice on instalments and other payment dates
- Buying or selling a business
- Obtaining 100% capital allowances
- Loan relationships and foreign exchange
- Group relief
- Loss relief planning
- Capital Gains
- Relief for expenditure on intangible assets
- Research and Development
- Patent Box Companies
- International tax planning
- Reconstructions of a business or group
- Share option plans and PAYE and NIC health checks
Through working together to understand your business and your businesses needs we can provide a valuable and effective service.
We have considerable experience of advising unincorporated businesses with tax compliance, tax planning and a range of other business issues.
Our unincorporated businesses experts are able to advise large or small partnerships regarding the partnership tax return, year end planning or tax implications for the constituent partners, including income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Tax fee protection insurance
We recommend tax fee protection insurance to our clients to guard against the cost of an investigation or dispute.
Many of our offices offer their clients insurance cover for our professional costs incurred in the following investigations and disputes:
- Self-assessment full enquiries
- Corporation tax accounts investigations and full enquiries
- Customs and Excise VAT disputes
- Employer compliance investigations (PAYE, P11D, NIC)
The next step
If you would like to discuss the tax services we can provide for your business in more detail, please contact us.