UHY Hacker Young Chartered Accountants in Chester was established over 150 years ago. Today, we offer a wide range of specialist corporate and personal accountancy and tax planning services for clients throughout the UK. We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering a seamlessly integrated client service.
Our Chester team is currently recruiting for an AAT /ACCA qualified senior, or senior qualified by experience, to work in their business services department, reporting to partners and/or senior managers. You would be acting for a wide range of clients; particularly in the owner managed business sector.
- senior AAT or ACCA;
- all applicants must have substantial accounting experience in practice commensurate with the role, and good IT skills;
- audit experience would be an advantage;
- possess good communication skills as well as active engagement with clients; and
- ability to foresee issues and find workable solutions.
- commensurate with experience;
- normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 9.00am to 5.30pm, although some flexibility may be considered; and
- 20 days’ annual leave.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.