UHY Hacker Young is a leading Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants in Chester. We offer a wide range of personal and corporate accountancy and tax planning services for clients throughout the UK and across most sectors. We also provide specialist compliance and advisory services in the Healthcare, School Academies and Agricultural sectors.
We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering a seamlessly integrated client service.
Our Chester team is currently recruiting for an experienced senior Chartered or Certified Accountant, to work in their business services department, reporting to partners. You would be acting for a wide range of clients; particularly in the owner managed business sector and would become responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
This role involves a high degree of responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients including advisory work.
- ACA or ACCA – are likely to have at least 3 years PQE;
- all applicants must have substantial accounting experience in practice commensurate with the role, and good IT skills;
- audit experience would be advantageous;
- possess good communication skills as well as active engagement with clients; and
- the ability to foresee issues and find workable solutions.
- excellent salary commensurate with experience;
- normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 9.00am to 5.30pm, although some flexibility is also available.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.