UHY Hacker Young in Sheffield are currently recruiting for an AAT or ACCA/ACA qualified senior, or senior qualified by experience, to work in our accounts department. You would be acting for a mixed range of clients; including limited companies and sole traders alongside the opportunity to gain audit experience.
- senior AAT or ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience;
- all applicants must have substantial accounting experience in practice commensurate with the role, and good IT skills;
- audit experience would be an advantage but is not essential;
- possess good communication skills as well as active engagement with clients; and
- ability to foresee issues and find workable solutions.
Normal hours of work are 36 per week, to be worked from 9.00am to 5.15pm, although the firm maintains flexible working practices.
- pay commensurate with experience;
- 23 days’ annual leave;
- pension scheme; and
- healthcare scheme.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com