Vinod is a partner in the audit and business advisory services department, and also a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Vinod has a broad range of experience covering audit, accounting, tax and general business advice. He has extensive experience working on a wide range of businesses, from owner managed to medium sized companies and subsidiaries of quoted companies, including businesses regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Particular areas of involvement have been:
- Statutory accounts and audit
- General corporate tax advice and business advice
- Providing management and financial assistance to companies
- Investigations and due diligence work
- Assisting UK and overseas companies setup operations, including advice on effective tax structures.
Vinod has a very strong focus on India and heads up the firm’s India business desk. He acts for a number of large and listed Indian corporations in connection with their compliance requirements for their UK operations. In addition, he provides other special services to them including independent business reviews, due diligence and tax planning advice. Vinod works closely with our international UHY offices in India and keeps a close eye on developments in the market.