Shabir Thantrey joined UHY Hacker Young in London in 1983 from Arthur Young, a major international firm of accountants. He had qualified as a chartered accountant with a medium sized London practice in 1977. Shabir moved to the Brighton office in 1992 as a general practice Partner.
Shabir has valuable experience in most aspects of professional practice. His work experience includes:
- General audit and accounting work in a cross section of businesses including financial services and other regulated industries
- Company flotations and corporate fund raising
- Financial planning and corporate reconstructions
- Business and share valuations
- Litigation support and fraud investigations
Shabir is also an active member of the UHY Hacker Young Property Sector Group.