Whether you are thinking of converting to academy school status or have already done so, we can help you with the complex array of issues you will need to deal with, from best value audit and accounts preparation to fundraising and VAT issues.
We will provide you with an independent view of your financial situation and recommend any necessary adjustments or improvements to your controls and processes for future years.
Amongst the services we provide to Academy schools across the north east are:
- The preparation of annual accounts that meet regulatory and statutory requirements
- Guidance on the obligations associated with the Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme
- Assistance with setting up your accounting system
- Supporting your finance function, including assistance with budget setting and monthly maintenance of budgets
- The preparation of management accounts to aid reporting to governors
- Payroll processing
The next step
Please find more information about the services we provide to Academy schools below or download our Academy Schools Service booklet, Multi-academy Trusts factsheet and Academy Schools April 2014 Update.
If you would like to discuss any of our services, please contact one of our academy school specialists.