Are you concerned that you may be paying too much tax? Are you worried that you may not be getting the best advice on tax planning issues and the management of your family wealth? If so, our personal tax advisers can help you.
Personal tax advice
Whatever your background we can assist with tax mitigation, strategic planning, the preservation of wealth and passing it on to the next generation. Our tax planning team consists of highly experienced specialists advising on UK and international tax and trust issues. We are people focused and partner-led and our experience comes from many years of working alongside people like you, understanding your needs and providing the best solutions.
We understand that every pound of income tax you save means more income at your disposal, every well planned disposal of assets means minimal capital gains, and every inheritance tax saving means more benefit for your beneficiaries.
Achieve your financial objectives in a tax efficient manner
We will guide you through the complexities of our tax system and help you to achieve your financial objectives in a tax-efficient manner.
You may be concerned about how to:
- minimise your tax liabilities;
- plan for your children’s inheritance;
- plan for business succession;
- mitigate capital gains and inheritance taxes; or
- make provision for your retirement.
We can help you to deal with each of these issues and we will do so with a high level of personal contact and using language that you will understand.
A full range of tax planning services in Kent
We offer a full range of personal tax planning services designed to provide you with the best possible personal tax advice to help you manage your wealth, such as:
- income and capital gains tax planning and mitigation
- succession and inheritance planning
- services for trustees and executors
- dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries, investigations and disclosures
- taxation of non-domiciliaries
- remuneration planning
Self assessment tax services in Kent
The process of self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals. Each year thousands of taxpayers are penalised by HMRC for getting it wrong, but our tax team can help to ensure that you are not one of them.
Our comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service includes:
- helping you register for Self Assessment;
- advising you on how to retain appropriate records;
- completing your tax return and filing it online in good time before the January 31 deadline;
- advising you when the various payments are due and how much will need to be paid. We can help you plan for these payments, and apply to reduce payments on account, for example if you suffer a reduction in income;
- considering the claims to offset against your income;
- introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas;
- dealing with correspondence with HMRC; and
- representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC.
Tax investigations insurance
HMRC are becoming increasingly aggressive in their approach to raising tax, and many of our clients subscribe to our Tax Investigations package to provide the peace of mind that, should they receive notification that their affairs are to be investigated, any time we spend on supporting the investigation, is paid for.
Our Tax Investigations package is designed to reimburse the costs of your defence in the event that you are selected for enquiry. Without tax investigation protection, you will be responsible for all the defence costs associated with representing you during an enquiry.
The next step
If you would like assistance with any personal tax compliance issues, or would like to explore the many tax saving opportunities that may be open to you, please contact us.