5 May 2017
On Wednesday 10 May our Kent offices will be exhibiting at Kent 2020 Vision Live for the sixth year in succession. Held at the Kent Event Centre in Detling, Kent Vision Live is the South East’s premier B2B exhibition and the largest event of its kind in the UK!
Starting life in 2006, the exhibition has evolved rapidly to become an unmissable fixture in the Kent business calendar, creating an annual opportunity for senior decision-makers to gather fresh inspiration, new ideas and practical advice on almost every aspect of managing and growing a successful business.
The event features over 300 exhibitors, and is attended by over 3,200 visitors each year, with attendees including many of the leading businesses and business personalities from the South East.
Throughout the day, visitors can access a comprehensive programme of free keynotes, workshops and special networking events – providing valuable insights into common business challenges, identifying new opportunities and helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to do even better in the years to come. The 2017 Key speakers include:
- Rosemary Shrager, celebrity chef and TV personality;
- James Sproule, chief economist and director of policy with the Institute of Directors;
- Frazer Thompson, CEO of Chapel Down Group;
- Amanda Holges, Caroline Love and Deborah Mulvany, co-founders of Metis Women;
- Robert Peston, political editor at ITV;
- Mark Lumsdon-Taylor, group deputy principal and deputy CEO of the Hadlow Group;
- Chris Seamark, sustainable business manager at KCC Low Carbon Kent;
- Helen Walbey, chair for diversity at FSB; and
- Caner Veli, CEO and founder of Liquiproof.
Once again, our specialists will be attending the event to network within the local community, meet new faces and catch up with our regular contacts, all in one day!
Over the past decade, Kent 2020 Vision LIVE has grown and evolved to become an unmissable fixture in the Kent business calendar, will we see you there? For further information please visit the Kent 2020 Vision Live website here, or alternatively, please feel free to contact us.