We understand the challenges you face as a professional practice and offer a range of tailored accounting and support services to meet your needs.
With intensifying competition, changing legislation and best practice, an increasing number of mergers and a focus on limiting your liability, the world of professional practice accounting has changed rapidly in recent years.
We understand the challenges you can face. With decades of experience, our team members have developed strong relationships with a broad range of professional firms. Our varied portfolio of professional practice clients include:
- Structural engineers;
- Quantity surveyors;
- Architects; and
- Estate agents.
The issues facing you
Most firms of accountants can deal competently with the generality of accounts preparation and tax compliance advice but we understand that you need more. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can add value to your business through the services we provide and we consider this to be the benchmark in respect of our success.
Services tailored to your specific requirements may include:
- Guidance on the structuring of partnerships and Partnership Agreements;
- The implications of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs);
- The implication of incorporations v unincorporations;
- Managing mergers, acquisitions and de-mergers;
- Compliance with professional regulatory requirements, such as the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules;
- Partnership tax returns;
- Valuations of WIP;
- Wealth management;
- Partner and employee remuneration planning; and
- Succession planning.
The next step
If you would like to discuss the accounting and support services that we can provide for your professional practice, please contact one of our professional practice specialists.