We work in teams combining financial expertise and operational experience to genuinely make a difference. In addition to our dedicated automotive accounting, tax and corporate finance experts, our team also includes an ex-dealer with over 25 years’ experience in the automotive retail market.
Our collective knowledge means we are able to rapidly understand the issues and provide constructive recommendations to assist dealers to review operational processes such as customer service, enquiry management, best practice, sales performance and to provide pointers to deliver profitability.
We are so confident that we can make a positive difference to your business that we will consider success based fee arrangements in relation to some of the operational support services we provide.
Operational support for dealers
Dealers are faced with a daily pressure to improve profitability and increase margins. Our operational review services provide valuable insights into the day-to-day practices of your business, which results in practical solutions that will enable you to implement long terms changes to help you improve operational efficiency and optimise profit.
Our operational support services include:
- Sales performance and dealer profitability – our team can work with you to identify cost reduction opportunities and identify methods of optimising profit.
- Best practice and dealer controls review – we can perform a dealer financial healthcheck of your business and its processes and report back any areas for improvement together with assist in the implementation of any changes.
- 48 hour review – with ongoing industry concerns over profit levels, you may require help to determine an immediate fix. Following an initial meeting, our team will carry out a 48 hour review to identify immediate practical solutions that could help boost your performance.
- Customer service – with an ever increasing focus from the manufacturers including margin dependency, customer service remains a fundamental cornerstone of a successful motor retailer. Following an acquisition, Lee Collins successfully steered his own Jaguar dealership from bottom quartile to 2nd in the country within 6 weeks and is ideally placed to assist with any underperformance in this area.
- Enquiry management – Everybody recognises the value of the customer and yet enquiry management can be a real issue – even with the best software on the market. Our experts can assist with implementing the right culture and processes to ensure that potential enquires are not slipping through your fingers.
Support to banks and OEMs
Our experience also includes financial and operational consultancy projects across the UK and Europe on behalf of institutional and captive lenders and automotive OEMs. Our team can work with manufacturers and lenders to identify and manage risk and are able to provide a full support package to ensure that the best solution is obtained for all stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Identification of high risk situations
- Independent Business Reviews – including management and operational assessments as well as financial health
- Profit and liquidity improvement projects
- Accelerated disposal
- Insolvency advice
The next step
If you would like to discuss the specialist operational support services that we can provide, please contact one of our automotive specialists at your nearest location, or complete the contact form.