There are many accountants out there so you might think why use a specialist in your sector? There are a number of good reasons why you should:
- We understand the business, know what UDAs are, how you pay associates and the issues surrounding self-employment
- In dentistry there are many laws and regulations that can restrict what you can do with your business. It’s important to have advisers that are aware of these so that you do not fall foul of them
- We understand the NHS pension system and how it should be allocated between the principal and associates
- Incorporation – aside from tax, there are a lot of issues to consider before incorporating and it’s important that you understand these before you go into it
- Understanding practice values. If you are buying then we can look at the numbers and see if the target works for you then connect you with specialist solicitors and bankers in the dental sector. If selling then we can advise on preparing the business for sale and minimising the tax on the disposal.
Our service promise
We believe that our service offering to dentists is one of the best in the industry, combining our knowledge of the dental sector with the expertise of a Top 20 accountancy firm. You will benefit from the knowledge available across our UK network of offices which includes over 100 Partners and 500 professional staff together with the local and personal service provided by your UHY Chester team.