Our payroll software has been specifically developed for the education sector.
Academy school payrolls are unique and, as such, require a specialist solution tailored to their needs. One of the key requirements of your academy’s payroll will be the application of Pay Spines. These Pay Spines allow for the incremental progression of salary within a grade, in addition to dealing with multiple employments.
At UHY we have a software solution that is used across the sector by local authorities, payroll service providers and various academy structures. The system is tailored to the needs of academies, giving you the comfort of absolute trust that your staff will be paid accurately and on time.
Why is our solution different?
Our payroll software has been developed for the education sector and has many features specific to the requirements of academies. In addition, it is RTI compliant and provides a comprehensive processing service at a reasonable price. The system’s capabilities include:
• a Pay Spines system that we can tailor to your pay scale needs, whether they be national, local or totally bespoke scales;
• support across a range of employments,for both teaching and non-teaching staff;
• the ability to calculate pay based upon grade points within a pay band;
• automatic calculation of retrospective increases where your employee point settings are changed;
• multiple banded pensions per employee;
• support for both local authority and teachers’ pensions reporting requirements;
• costing reports that can be tailored to your individual needs for exporting to your accounts;
• ePayslips, providing a secure, online selfservice payslip facility for your staff with access to current and historic payslips and P60s, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
A comprehensive advisory service
Our payroll team are able to support you with a full range of payroll services, from the management of your regular payroll, whether weekly, monthly or quarterly, through to supporting you on an ad-hoc basis to lighten the load for you or your existing payroll personnel.
If you are currently outsourcing your payroll to a bureau we can add value should you choose to switch to our fully comprehensive academies solution. Our team will devote substantial time to advising you on issues surrounding your payroll or staff remuneration, offering a robust payroll service. We are able to work in conjunction with our other in-house departments for relevant tax advice and will also liaise with HMRC on your behalf, where necessary. We have good connections with legal teams specialising in employment issues to whom we can refer you for more specialist advice, should you require it.
If you are looking for a payroll solution, tailored to the needs of your academy, with a one-to-one approach and direct telephone and email access to our experienced team, contact us for more information.
The next step
If you would like to discuss the accounting services that we can provide for your academy school, please contact one of our academy schools specialists at your nearest location, or complete the contact form.
Or for further information on our specialist academy school services download our sector brochure.