Professional HR advice and help for growing businesses
If you run a business, getting HR right can be a headache. Following the correct procedures, staying up to date with changing laws and dealing with personnel issues can pull you away from your business, costing you time and money.
That’s where we come in: whether you’re starting a new company, growing a business, need to deal with a particular employee or HR issue or navigating the legal minefield as you grow, we make sure you’ve got HR covered. The HR Service Centre is a dedicated expert team of Human Resource professionals who draw on 20 years of HR experience to offer tailor made support to busy business owners.
We’ve designed our services to meet the needs of small business owners, from start ups to fast expanding companies. Working with us means you have your people sorted so you can focus on what you do best.
Services that grow with your company
- Retained HR Service. Our friendly team is on hand to help with HR queries, whenever they arise and because we’re a dedicated team, we get to know our clients and their businesses well. We offer genuinely useful advice and guidance over the telephone, keeping you up-to-date with legislation as it changes.
- HR Consultancy. Sometimes you need more focused HR support – recruitment advice, disciplinary proceedings, redundancy, management training or reward schemes. We offer expert guidance and support to help our clients deal with these and other issues, and keep their businesses on track. Flexible and cost effective, the HR Consultancy service offers personal targeted support when you need it most.
- Staff Handbooks. We’ll create your company staff handbook to protect your business and guide your employees in HR matters. The Handbook holds all the essential policies and procedures to protect your business, and guide your employees in HR matters. It ensures you’re complying with your legal HR obligations, and keeps you up to date with changing legislation.
- HR Starter Pack. Specially created for start-ups and fledgling businesses, this pack includes a Contract of Employment for your staff and information on best practice, Disciplinary and Grievance procedures. A useful, cost effective way to make sure your business starts out on the right foot.
- Quick HR Reference Packs. If you’re looking for information to help you with your HR processes and procedures our suite of Quick Reference Packs can help. Cost effective do-it-yourself guides providing answers to your HR questions.
If you wish to know more about our HR services please contact our specialist team.