13 August 2014
It is a fact that tax is something a successful business owner or individual simply cannot avoid completely. However, making sure that your affairs are organised in such a way that you pay the minimum amount of tax is something we can help with. Irrespective of whether you are a high earning, high net worth individual or you run a profitable SME, we will look at your overall situation on a regular basis to make sure you are not missing out on valuable allowances or ignoring opportunities to reduce your tax liability, enabling you to hold on to as much of your hard earned income as you can.
When looking at your overall situation, we will make sure that:
- Your income is set up in the most efficient way (if you are salaried).
- Your business is set up in the most efficient way (if you are a business owner).
- You are using all of the allowances available to you to reduce the amount of Corporation Tax you pay to the maximum.
- You are taking advantage of all your capital allowances.
- You are doing everything possible to reduce stamp duty.
- You are confident that you are not paying too much income or capital gains tax.
- We will also make sure that you know exactly how much Inheritance Tax your estate would become liable for in the event of your death. We will also explore the opportunities to reduce this liability.
Irrespective of whether you are a high earner, a high net worth individual or the owner of an SME, if you would like to explore the possibility of making sure you have done all you can to reduce your tax liability, we can help.