The run-up to 29 March and the supposed day of Brexit has done nothing to clarify what the new order will look like; the lack of clear policy leaves us looking into a very ambiguous future. As business people, whether farmers or not, what we all crave is reassurance that the rules and regulations in which we are to trade are known, so we can set up our businesses to work most efficiently. In this year’s Outlook, our rural specialists share their insight to help inform your decisions for the future, as well as giving their top tax planning tips, discuss commerciality and diversification, Making Tax Digital, and much more.
Our 2019/20 Outlook features the below articles:
- Making Tax Digital for VAT – Ready, Set, Go
- Capital allowances – structures and buildings allowance
- Land agents Q&A
- Inheritance tax and case law update
- Can the next generation see the wood for the trees?
- Commerciality and preparing for an uncertain future
- Property problems – interest-ing times
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Re-investing the proceeds of sale
Download it here: