The UHY Financial Planning review is intended to give insights into the current financial landscape, highlighting topical and timely issues that could affect you, your business and your financial arrangements.
This edition includes the following articles:
- The new state pension
- Tax planning ahead of the Spring Budget
- Cap set for residential care costs
- Highlights from the Autumn Statement
- Should you still plan for Inheritance Tax?
- New tax rules for dividends and interest
- Interest rates and income at record low
If you would like to discuss any of the issues covered in this edition of UHY Financial Planning review, or would like any other financial planning advice, in relation to your specific circumstances, please do not hesitate to get in touch with on of our experts listed below.