1. The Big Idea 2017 Business Development Initiative is open to registered businesses and organisations in the UK who complete the required application form.
2. Employees of UHY Hacker Young, or their family members, are not permitted to enter.
3. Entrants into The Big Idea 2017 Business Development Initiative shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from UHY Hacker Young containing offers and developments we believe may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email we send.
5. Only one entry per business. Entries on behalf of another business will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by UHY Hacker Young.
7. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 28.02.2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.