We are well practiced in dealing with the unique requirements and challenges posed by a group audit and are used to working to the tight timescales often involved.
We can assist with the full consolidation process and tax planning, as well as the year-end audit and Corporation Tax.
Our experience in Sittingbourne, Kent, includes:
- Auditing the UK subsidiaries of significant overseas groups from a wide geographical spread of countries such as USA, Australia, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Turkey groups.
- Acting as principal group auditor to UK groups across a range of sectors including service industries, construction, engineering, education and retail.
- Acting for over twenty five years for a UK based energy group, which grew to have eleven subsidiaries worldwide and, in 2009, was sold to a private equity firm in a multi-million pound deal. Our corporate finance team assisted and advised throughout the sale process.
- Completing due diligence work for UK groups making significant acquisitions.
- Advising on the formation of a group, including the advantages and disadvantages of doing so, and related issues such as group relief, VAT groups, inter-company eliminations and transfer pricing.
The next step
For further information on our services within this area, or to discuss your specific circumstances, please contact one of our specialists.