If you are taking a strategic business decision, whether as a sole trader or managing a listed company, you will need corporate finance advice at some stage.
Our corporate finance advice team offers a multi-disciplinary service and a wealth of experience to provide you with the best possible corporate finance advice for your business.
Our corporate finance advice experts are experienced in working with all types of client from private companies and fellow professionals to quoted companies and institutions.
We can advise and assist you in all of the following:
- strategic business advice
- selling your business
- raising finance
- going public
- mergers and acquisitions
Local experts offering the corporate finance advice
We are client focused and will introduce one of our experts to lead each assignment. You will undoubtedly require assistance from third parties, whether from banks, venture capital, stockbrokers or lawyers. Where required, our contact base both in Abergavenny and further afield will open the right doors for you by introducing you to leading experts. We will be on familiar territory, even if you are not and will provide the additional resources required by clients who are.
As your corporate finance advisors we will:
- seek out prospective hurdles to be overcome in advance
- make you aware of the pitfalls in advance
- manage the timetable effectively
- work with your other advisors to take the pressure off you
- never let you forget you have a business to run, during and after the transaction
- provide project planning support to help you avoid any unnecessary expense
The next step
If you feel you would benefit from corporate finance advice and would like to discuss the services we can provide for your business, please contact one of our corporate finance specialist accountants in Gwent.