Our Wrexham office
UHY Hacker Young Chartered accountants in Wrexham was established over 150 years ago as Haswell Brothers & Co, and joined the Group in 1992. We now offer a range of accountancy services to clients across Wrexham and North Wales.
A range of accountancy services in Wrexham
As well as our accounting and taxation advice, we offer a range of additional services:
- Processing of weekly or monthly payroll
- Computing IR35 liabilities
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Completion of P11D benefit or subcontractor returns
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Management accounting
- Business plan and cash flow forecast preparation
- Reports in support of insurance or government grant claims
- Reports to mortgage providers
- Management consultancy
- Tax planning services
- Company and charity statutory audit
- Advice on the selection and implementation of computer systems
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Investigations for special purposes e.g acquisition of other businesses or examination of specific aspects of your business
- Advice on selection and recruitment of staff
Clients from across Wrexham and Wales
Our clients are drawn from the entire cross section of local trade and industry. They include sole traders and family businesses, substantial limited companies and groups, charities, trusts, housing associations and public sector bodies. We have particular expertise in the legal profession, agricultural section and property estates.
Our partners are well known in their business communities, reflecting the emphasis we place on personal service. And we maintain close personal contacts with banks and other lending agencies, enabling us to introduce clients to suitable sources of funding. We are also very experienced at advising and assisting clients with preparing effective submissions.
As part of the UHY Hacker Young Group, we can draw on the experiences of our colleagues in any regional, national or international dealings. Their extensive specialist knowledge is at the disposal of our local clients.