Kay is an audit manager with the Manchester office audit department. Having graduated in 1996 with a 2:1 honours degree in Economics, Kay joined UHY Hacker Young as a graduate trainee. Kay qualified in 2000 and she became an audit manager in 2004.
Kay has a diverse portfolio of clients which includes owner-managed SMEs, Limited Liability Partnerships and international corporate groups. Her main specialisms include Academy schools, Charities, Solicitors Accounts Rules and Pension Schemes.
In her spare time, Kay enjoys walking, swimming, gardening and spending time with her family and friends. She also likes reading and cooking when she has the time. Kay plays the keyboard and enjoys musical theatre, period dramas and the ballet.
- Member of the ICAEW Solicitors Special Interest Group
- SME external audit and financial reporting
- International corporate group reporting and auditing
- Academy schools external audit and financial reporting
- Charities external audit, grant claim audits and financial reporting
- Professional practices