Adrian has more than 20 years of Financial Services experience, in roles ranging from Senior Investment Associate to Financial Adviser with a national Independent Financial Planning business before establishing Succeed Wealth Management Limited.
- Experience in core advice areas, as well as specialism in Inheritance tax, Wealth Management, at retirement and Later Life Advice.
- Achieved Personal Finance Society Diploma Level
- Membership of the Personal Finance Society (PFS)
- Membership of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fully accredited membership of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
- Fully accredited holder of the SOLLA Retirement Standard for advice
- A network of specially selected experts to support your advice needs
- Worked across all client areas and specialises with – private clients, families, corporate clients, SME, charities
- Built a solid base of clients, by referral and through presenting Wealth Creation and Wealth Preservation seminars
- Interests – Running for charity, watching sport and cooking
- Inheritance taxation
- Wealth management
- Near and post retirement planning
- Later life financial planning