With intensifying competition, changing legislation and a a focus on limiting your liability, the world of professional practice has changed significantly in recent years. UHY Torgersens offers a range of accounting, tax and business advice services which are tailored to meet the needs of north east practices.
We understand the challenges you can face. With decades of experience, our team members have developed strong relationships with a range of professional firms. Our varied portfolio of professional practice clients includes:
- Structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Estate agents
- Letting agents
Professional practice services
In addition to general accountancy and tax support, we offer a range of services specifically tailored to the needs of our professional practice clients:
- Guidance on the structuring of partnerships and Partnership Agreements
- The implications of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- The implication of incorporations
- Managing mergers, acquisitions and de-mergers
- Succession planning
- Compliance with professional regulatory requirements, such as the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Partner and employee remuneration planning
- Partnership tax returns
- Valuations of WIP
- Private client services
The next step
Further information can be found in our Compliance services for the legal sector publication.
If you feel you would benefit from advice on any of these issues or would like to discuss the services we can provide for your business, please contact one of UHY Torgersens’ professional services specialists.