Expanding your operations abroad is a big step. Although you will have experience of developing your business in your own country, you will experience different challenges in new countries.
If you are looking at setting up business in the UK our experts can advise you on:
- the local business environment
- finance, grants and incentives available to you
- the location of your business
- the labour market
- taxation and business structures
- accounting and auditing requirements
- political and social customs
- and put you in touch with relevant third parties.
Doing business in the United Kingdom
In an increasingly global marketplace, many businesses are looking to extend their interests beyond their home country.