2016 is likely to be a defining year in the charity and not-for-profit sector for a number of reasons. From the expected increase in impact of outcome based measures to the Charity Commission’s new proposed powers to disqualify individuals from acting as trustees in charities. Our charity sector outlook looks at how these issues may affect you, as well as featuring the below articles:
- In the spotlight: Phil Packer, MBE, British Inspiration Trust
- The risk of fraud in the charity sector
- Is your charity ready for auto-enrolment?
- Treasurer guidelines
- Gift Aid basics
- FRS 102 and the new Charity SORP
- Charities and VAT: What are you entitled to?