Our understanding of your business and its infrastructure enables us to provide a customised variety of IT support solutions to suit your needs.
With information technology being an integral part of any modern business, it’s essential that you engage an IT support company with a reputation that you can trust.
We are perfectly placed to provide IT support solutions to both small and medium sized businesses within Perth and the surrounding areas. We already support many of these businesses with accountancy services, and it makes sense to combine this with IT support.
IT support solutions customised for your business
Customising an IT solution allows ultimate flexibility for your business so that it can achieve the maximum benefits from its IT infrastructure. It is our aim to provide a flexible and personal service, allowing you to choose the level of IT support, whilst operating within your budget.
We are able to offer a full range of IT support solutions for you and your business, provided by our dedicated IT solutions team.
Our IT support solutions include:
- Microsoft Windows Server installation and support
- Microsoft Exchange installation and support
- Microsoft Small Business Server installation and support
- Microsoft Windows 7 and desktop applications installation and support
- Proactive server support
- Network upgrades
- Remote access via Virtual Private Network (VPN) and remote desktop
- Hardware and Software procurement / replacement
- Laptop, Desktop and Printer installation and support
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Offsite Backup
- Anti Virus solutions
Contact us to discuss your circustances and your IT support requirements. Once we have an understanding of your current situation we can then perform an audit on your servers and business critical hardware and suggest how we can best help you. We will highlighting those areas that need to be secured, updated and addressed, suh as with backups, Microsoft Windows updates or Antivirus issues.
The next step
For more information on our IT support solutions, or to arrange a site visit, please contact your partner or alternatively complete our contact form.