The property and construction sector is a difficult and very competitive market. Campbell Dallas has a specialist team which already has an extensive list of clients in this sector and who can use their wide ranging experience to help you.
We work with banks and management teams, property developers and public sector bodies across the UK.
We understand the Property and Construction sector and can provide services to assist with every stage of construction and development projects, including:
- Maximising Capital Allowances on commercial property, including BPRAs;
- Group planning – for capital gains;
- Stamp Duty Land Tax;
- Personal tax planning, including inheritance tax;
- Reconstructing groups;
- Setting up special purpose vehicles;
- Advising on the most efficient corporate structure.
Helping to maximise the VAT recoveries and minimise VAT costs by;
- Advising on options to tax including disapplications;
- Transfers of going concerns;
- Listed building reliefs;
- Reduced rates of residential conversions;
- Capital goods scheme.
- Financial statement audit;
- Regulatory reports;
- IFRS reporting;
- Financial accounting;
- Independent controls and systems process assurance;
- Assistance on capital market transactions;
- Grant audits.
Renewable energy is a key growth market and one in which we are recognised as a leading adviser. We have a bespoke energy team who can advise on all aspects of renewable energy projects from raising finance to tax issues and regulatory advice.
Risk management is key in a market where funding is at a premium and sales can be slow. We offer support and advice in the following areas:
- Debt management;
- Reviews of business models;
- Diligence work on contractors;
- Reports for Banks and financial institutions.
- Diligence on potential purchases and sales;
- Identify potential opportunities for purchase and sales;
- Exit planning;
- Merger and acquisition advice;
- Tax advice on projects.
We recognise that our clients are individuals with different needs and aspirations, and our relationships with them will be tailored accordingly. Our partners work closely with clients to bring the energy and expertise you would expect from the third largest firm of independent chartered accountants in Scotland. Our staff, based across five offices in Scotland, are close to all areas of the Scottish property and construction market, with local knowledge and strong working relationships with local legal advisers, surveyors, civil engineers and other professional advisers.
To discuss how we can help your business please contact a member of our team on Property&Construction@campbelldallas.co.uk.