At Campbell Dallas we understand only too well the challenges professional practices face in the current climate.
With intensifying competition, changing legislation and best practice, an increasing number of mergers and a focus on limiting liability, the world of professional practice accounting has changed rapidly in recent years.
Like other professionals, we are dedicated to the provision of high quality services to our clients. We recognise that there is a real need to create a specialist team, to provide a value for money service to benefit partners and principals in the professional service sector. Our professional services team is people focussed and partner led and with decades of experience, our team members have developed strong relationships with a broad range of professional firms. Our knowledge enables us to offer solutions tailored to the special circumstances of professional practices and to meet your specific business needs.
Our varied portfolio of professional service clients include:
- Structural Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Estate Agents
The issues facing you
Most firms of accountants can deal competently with the generality of accounts preparation and tax compliance advice but we understand that you need more. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can add value to your business through the services we provide and we consider this to be the benchmark in respect of our success.
Services tailored to your specific requirements may include:-
- Guidance on the structuring of partnerships and partnership agreements.
- The implications of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs).
- The implication of incorporation versus unincorporation.
- Strategic practice reviews
- Managing mergers, acquisitions and demergers.
- Compliance with professional regulatory requirements such as Solicitors’ Accounts Rules.
- Valuations of WIP.
- Wealth Management.
- Partner and employee remuneration planning.
- Succession Planning.
Specialist tax services
Areas can include:
- Onshore and offshore planning;
- VAT Planning;
- Strategic planning and corporate restructuring;
- Stamp Duty Land Tax;
- Tax Investigations and HMRC enquiries.
For further information or advice please speak to a member of our Professional Services team on: Professionalservices@campbelldallas.co.uk.