Are you looking to start a new business?
Did you know that…
- 40% of new businesses will fail in the first year!
- Within three years, 56% will have failed
- Within five years, 76% will have failed
Of those who go past five years, there’s no guarantee they will survive the next five years.
We take a special interest in start-ups whether you are a one person operation with no aims to grow or an entrepreneur starting out that wants help to make their business grow!
So whether you need help with all the formalities of keeping books and the tax system or more pro-active business advice to help ensure your success, we’d like to help.
Investing in the right advice when you start up will help ensure you are one of the successes and we have very attractive fee packages for start-ups to ensure you can get all the help you need.
Key start up services available include
- Business plans: to make sure you have a viable business strategy to start with and that the cashflow works;
- Business structure: advice on the right business structure for you, from Sole Trader to Limited Company;
- Company formation;
- Raising finance: assistance in raising finance from lenders and advice on the different sources of finance;
- Strategic planning: to make sure you know where you’re going and how you’re going to get there;
- Business growth planning;
- Management information: and key performance indicators to help you monitor how you’re actually doing against your plan to allow you to make changes as you progress;
- Introductions: introduce and help you foster relationships with key local business providers such as the banks, solicitors and other professional advisers;
- Registration: completion of all the necessary forms to register with the tax authorities including Self Assessment, VAT Registration and PAYE schemes if needed to help ensure you avoid all of the many fines waiting for the unwary;
- Bookkeeping set-up: help in setting up your bookkeeping system, or we can do it for you;
- Start-up tax planning advice. which is crucial to get right before you start to ensure you pay the absolute minimum amount of tax necessary;
- Annual accounts;
- Tax returns.
The next step
If you would like to discuss how we can help your start-up business in more detail, please contact one of our audit specialists.