Did you know there is no requirement to engage a solicitor to deal with probate?
We have taken advantage of the Legal Services Act 2007, becoming one of the first firms of Chartered Accountants in the area to become regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (England and Wales) to provide probate services.
Making your life easier
Offering an end to end probate service fits perfectly with our other activities and gives you and members of your family access to a complete suite of services, encompassing:
- Lifetime Inheritance Tax and succession planning
- Wider lifetime tax planning services including Income and Capital Gains Tax
- Financial Planning and management services
- Trust services, including creation, management, use and closure of trusts
- Tax compliance and reporting assistance
As well as our estate administration and probate related services, such as:
- Acting as executor, or assisting a family member executor
- Estate accounts
- All tax reporting and compliance involved in the process
- Advice and support
- Asset collection and protection
- Advising on the availability of exemptions and reliefs
Our work will be charged at competitive hourly rates, and our regulated status means you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
For more information about the probate services we provide, please download our publication here.
The next step
If you have any questions about the probate services we offer, or would like to discuss your specific needs, please contact our licensed specialist Graham Boar, who will be happy to talk through any queries you may have.