Click here to view in Russian
Our dedicated team are able to act as your first point of contact to provide professional assistance and support to help you make the most of the many opportunities available in the UK.
We can provide you with a full range of professional services, including:
- assisting with cross-border business investment;
- entrepreneur and expatriate business executive relocation;
- corporate and personal tax compliance, planning and worldwide structuring;
- offshore private client services including trustee services for trusts, foundations, private trusts companies and other offshore vehicles;
- audit and accounting for listed companies, large companies and small to medium sized business;
- corporate finance, M&A, as well as initial public offerings; and
- corporate turnaround, recovery and insolvency.
Implementing a tax efficient structure is key to ensuring you benefit from the UK’s low rate of corporate tax. Our experienced team of international tax specialists have particular expertise in advising on tax structures and can guide you through the complexities.
We are ranked 9th* amongst the UK’s audit firms for advising stock market clients and we regularly support clients with IPOs or dual listings of overseas companies. Our significant experience includes supporting dynamic growth companies across Russia and Eastern Europe looking to list on the London stock exchanges.
Practical relocation services
Our team is experienced in dealing with a range of relocation challenges and can provide practical and commercial solutions, including advice surrounding tax structuring and the effective application of the ‘resident/non-domicile’ rules for individuals settling in the UK on the new Investor Class visa.
With our extensive contact base we can also make introductions to other professional advisors such as lawyers, bankers, property experts and consultants, where required.