The UK is the number one gateway to Europe and its diverse business environment is considered by many to be one of the world’s most sophisticated. UK residents enjoy a high standard of living, education and recreation and, as such, the UK is considered an attractive location for both businesses and individuals alike.
Providing a full range of UK services
UHY Hacker Young is a Top 15* UK national accountancy network, comprising 27 offices around the UK, with our main technical centres in London, Manchester and Glasgow.
With offices throughout the UK, you can be assured that wherever you want to move to we will have a local office that can support you and provide access to strong links with local banks, investors and other advisers. In addition, our in-house international tax experts can provide tax planning support to help minimise your personal tax liability when you move.
If you are considering moving to or investment in the UK, we can support you and provide you with the following services:
- assisting with cross-border business investment;
- entrepreneur and expatriate business executive relocation;
- corporate and personal tax compliance, planning and worldwide structuring;
- audit and accounting for listed companies, large companies and small to medium sized business;
- corporate finance, M&A, as well as initial public offerings (IPO); and
- corporate turnaround, recovery and insolvency.
*2015 Accountancy Magazine league table
Doing Business guide
Each year we produce a ‘Doing Business’ guide which summarises the key issues and information for investors considering business operations in the UK, including procedural issues, local regulations and taxation.
Click the link to download our ‘Doing Business in the UK‘ guide.
The next step
For further information or to arrange a meeting to discuss your specific circumstances, please contact: