Bespoke income and investment strategies
At UHY Hacker Young, we know that a ‘one size fits all’ mentality for wealth management simply does not work. For this reason, we have developed a unique and bespoke wealth management service for both our business and personal clients based in and around Cambridge. We believe that only by knowing you and your personal situation, can we provide the right investment solutions, both long and short term.
We achieve this by starting with a full and thorough review of your current financial position, together with the establishment of your goals and your attitude to risk. The structured and coordinated approach we take to investment management and tax and estate planning means that our clients get a complete wealth management service.
Some of the services we can provide you with include:
- making sure your income keeps pace with inflation;
- identifying investment growth opportunities that correspond with your investment risk;
- reducing the tax you pay on your investments;
- providing high quality investment management at the lowest price possible; and
- helping you successfully achieve your financial objectives.
In addition to wealth management we also understand that having access to quality independent financial advice is essential for most of our clients. It is highly likely that you will have acquired an array of financial products that have grown over the years, some of which might still be appropriate to your needs and some of which may well be no longer needed, or may be overpriced. Our Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) are completely up to date with the financial services marketplace and use their knowledge to identify the most appropriate, most cost effective solutions for your personal circumstances.
Areas that we can help you with include:
- identifying your requirement for life, critical illness and sickness insurance and providing the most cost effective solutions;
- identifying appropriate stakeholder and personal pensions based on your attitude to risk and retirement goals;
- pre and post retirement planning;
- group pension planning and employee benefits packages for business owners;
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSASs) for directors;
- tax planning, using ISAs and PEPs as well as Unit Trusts;
- trustee and corporate investments;
- the development of Capital Gains Tax and income tax mitigation schemes;
- Inheritance Tax planning; and
- mortgage advice.
Personalised wealth planning and financial advice
Our investment advisers and IFAs, who are employed by our sister company – Provisio Limited, appreciate wholeheartedly that no two clients are the same and it is for this reason that you know you will benefit from recommendations that are unique to you.
If you would like to find out more about our wealth management or independent financial advice, please visit the Provisio website.