We understand the challenges you face as a professional practice and offer a range of tailored accounting and support services to meet your needs.
In addition to the general accountancy and tax services we provide, we have developed accounting and support services specifically tailored for professional practice clients. These services include:
- Guidance on the structuring of partnerships and Partnership Agreements
- The implications of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- The implication of incorporations v unincorporations
- Managing mergers, acquisitions and de-mergers
- Compliance with professional regulatory requirements, such as the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Partnership tax returns
- Valuations of WIP
- Wealth management
- Partner and employee remuneration planning
- Succession planning
If you would like to discuss the accounting and support services that we can provide for your professional practice, please contact one of our specialists in our Birmingham office now.